Thursday, October 1, 2009

yayy graphs

October is a pretty special month I guess you could say. I started my poker journey October 2008 and here we are a year later. Damn time flies.

My actual game has come so far this past year that it kinda blows my mind. Definitely not the same poker player I was a year ago. This past year I have gone from the micro's/$5 sngs to being just shy of 200nl. And rolled deep at that. Quite an accomplishment imo considering I started with practically nothing. Seeing how far I've come year 1, i'm excited about where I can potentially take my game year 2.

So to catch up below is my August and September graphs. Should illustrate the downswing/bad run I was on.

August:

Photobucket

September:

Photobucket

Also, since mentioned it's the 1 year mark, here is my overall progress since last October:

Photobucket

I'm not a complete poker table ratings hater because I think for some people it may be quite accurate, but if you know my screen name then it's OBV not accurate for ME. So proof that you shouldn't live by ptr lol. I'm really not sure why it's so far off, especially for even my 100NL. That said, I'm def leaning towards this being a good thing. No complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment